E-commerce is one of the most powerful strategies for any small business. In the Launch track, we’ll provide you with the critical steps and resources for launching or expanding your business online.
What to Expect
- Dive into the world of e-commerce
- Turn the vision of selling your product into a reality
- Learn how to become an online retailer with Amazon
- Explore Amazon’s specialty programs for small business owners
Ask an expert
On Demand Webinars
Upcoming Live Webinars
Browse upcoming live webinars from all tracks
Level-up your entrepreneurial skillset. Take a deep dive into a particular topic with live webinar sessions, Q&A's, and office hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can start by taking the Self-Assessment, where you can find a recommended track based on where you’re at with your business. You can also self-select your preferred track on our Classroom page.
Yes, all live webinars will be recorded and uploaded to the website within 24 hours.
You’ll need a desktop, tablet, or mobile device to attend a live webinar. Amazon Small Business Academy uses GoToWebinar.com, which works best on desktop. Click here to learn more about GoTo Webinar’s system requirements.
No need to bring anything. For your convenience, an exercise guide will be available to download with each webinar, so you can take notes and easily find additional resources.
We’ve partnered with industry professionals from Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) to develop the Start and Build Tracks for you. The Launch Track is created by experts from Amazon Small Business Academy in partnership with various Amazon teams focused on small business empowerment.
That can happen if the account was not verified. Please do the following:
1. Sign out of www.smallbusiness.amazon
2. Go to your email, find Verify your email from email@example.com and click on Activate account button
3. Go back to www.smallbusiness.amazon and sign in
4. Try to access the gated content again