Explore Start Track
Identify your passions, purpose, and motivation before launching your business
- Learn how to come up with a business idea
- Find and define your business purpose and motivation
- Discover your target audience
- Get familiar with the basics of business strategy and finance
Explore Build Track
Scale your ideas with key business, product, and service considerations
- Explore ways to develop and improve your product idea
- Delve into the procurement process
- Navigate the basics of finances and protecting assets
- Take your product to market with a solid business plan
Explore Launch Track
E-commerce is changing the retail game; find resources to grow your business online
- Dive into the world of e-commerce
- Turn the vision of selling your product into a reality
- Learn how to become an online retailer with Amazon
- Explore Amazon’s specialty programs for small business owners
Where do I start?
Can I watch the webinar at a later time?
What kind of technology is required to attend a webinar?
What materials do I need to bring to attend a webinar session or an office hour?
Who creates the course material?
Why can't I access On-Demand webinars, even though I'm logged in?